Good ol’ ranch dressing. It’s oh so easy friend… so grab your ingredients and you’ll have somewhere to dip that chip in no-time. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Instructions In a blender or food processor, add jalapeños and cilantro. If you struggle with coming up with dinner ideas that your family will love, while making sure you don’t spend a ton of time in the kitchen… then make sure to get your hands on the NEW Fabulously Fast Dinners Cookbook where I give you easy main dish recipes and pair each one with a side dish recipe! 1x 2x 3x. Like REALLY runny. Kosher Yes. In this video, we are preparing and then reviewing the H-E-B Tex’s Ranch Chicken Dinner Kit and the H-E-B Central Market Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread Mix. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Don't miss out! The bacon and jalapeño flavor shines in this low carb, Keto friendly homemade ranch dressing. email specs/images request a sample. Then, pour in 1 tsp garlic powder…and then it’s time for the wet stuff. The bacon and jalapeño flavor shines in this low carb, Keto friendly homemade ranch dressing. Jalapeño Ranch Recipe: Jalapeño ranch has a simple list of ingredients with amazing fresh flavor with a perfectly creamy (non gritty) consistency. NOTE: If using for dressing, see recipe notes about refrigeration and the optional addition of milk for a thinner consistency. This Jalapeno Ranch Dip Dressing Recipe is going to knock your jalapeno-loving socks off! I think this is pretty darn close. Join the new Ranchology® Rewards program. Your email address will not be published. Yum! For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Hidden Valley Ranch is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. What You Need. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/223006/jalapeno-ranch-dressing Trying to replicate Chuy's famous Jalapeno Ranch Dressing. By creating an account I have read and agreed to the. I used a homemade dry ranch dressing mix in this recipe other than that I kept to the recipe. Step 2 Store the jalapeño ranch in … Then use an immersion blender or regular blender to liquefy it completely. Receive cool emails with the latest Hidden Valley recipes, coupons, offers, new product info and more. Required fields are marked *. Step 1 Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. If you have dressing left over toss it with rice or use it as a dipping sauce for grilled chicken. For maximum flavor, refrigerate it overnight before serving. With flavors of Ranch, jalapeno, lime, cilantro and buttermilk, you have the perfect combination of creamy, savory, fresh, tangy, and that kick from the jalapeño! Learn how your comment data is processed. I love the creamy jalapeño ranch dressing at Chuy’s and this is every bit as good if not better!!!!! —Lindsay Duke, Goodrich, Texas Mix the ingredients all together until well-blended and then it’s ready for devouring! Blend until smooth and set … It tastes just like the restaurant version. https://smartinthekitchen.com/2017/08/jalapeno-buttermilk-ranch It is seasoned to perfection and better than any store-bought dressing. Harriet's Original Texas Ranch with Jalapeno Dressing and Dip, 12 oz $ 3.66 ea. Creamy Jalapeno Dip as a dressing on a salad What to Serve with Keto Creamy Jalapeno Dip. In a food processor, food blender or if you have a Nutri Ninja, throw in two tablespoons of fresh cilantro (ok, don’t throw the fresh cilantro… it’s too good to mistreat)…. However, I’d love to walk you through the step-by-step process with images so you can grab more helpful tips along the way! It’s an easy cilantro ranch dressing recipe filled with all the classic ranch flavors PLUS a spicy jalapeno kick and fresh cilantro. So I love this jalapeño ranch dip recipe I’m bringing you today. How simple is that? 8 servings. jalapeno peppers with juice accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with Rating: 4.71 stars 7 Ratings. Combine that with their chips and salsa and I have lost all self control. Get your fix of ranch magic, crispy bacon, sharp cheddar and golden tots. Jun 30, 2020 - Explore Pjcmac's board "Jalapeno ranch dressing" on Pinterest. The hardest part is dicing the peppers up in tiny pieces. https://www.yellowblissroad.com/jalapeno-ranch-dip-recipe-chuys-copycat It has a thick creamy base, lightened up with cilantro, lime juice and jalapeno. Shop Naturally Fresh Jalapeno Ranch Dressing - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. …next add in 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper. Jun 9, 2016 - Chili's ranch dressing is one of my favorites. Now you can get all the rich flavor you crave from a plant-based ranch. Creamy, herby, spicy – everything you need a dressing to be. My ranch recipe is incredibly easy to make, and you’ll recognize every single ingredient! The BEST Hamburgers in the Oven – Gone VIRAL! Take the seeds out, they don’t puree nicely. Ranch dressing got its start on a real dude ranch in California. Have an account? This is great for dipping and scooping. Join the Ranchology Rewards program now to claim this Shaker Maker badge and enjoy other fun perks from Hidden Valley® Ranch. It’s an easy cilantro ranch dressing recipe filled with all the classic ranch flavors PLUS a spicy jalapeno kick and fresh cilantro. Grilled Pickles and Onions with Ranch Dressing, Hidden Valley® Ranch Butternut Squash Soup. Bread Pudding Recipe: An Easy Old Fashioned Recipe (With Video!). I like to wear disposable food grade gloves to chop jalapeños. Ingredients 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped 1 tsp salt 1 tsp pepper 1 tsp garlic powder 3/4 cup mayo 3/4 cup sour cream 8 oz. Nutrition Facts. You know what goes great with everything? jar of jalapenos (with juice) will knock your socks off and turn this in to the jalapeno ranch dip you’re craving! This Jalapeno Ranch Dip Dressing Recipe post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. Ingredients 3 cups ranch salad dressing (such as Hidden Valley® Original Ranch®) 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves, minced ¼ cup pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped 1 tomato, chopped 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and chopped Store the jalapeño ranch in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Add a spicy kick to your Hidden Valley® Ranch with this easy jalapeño ranch recipe that’s great as a dressing, dip or sauce. You can only collect Ranchology badges if you're signed in. https://www.apinchofhealthy.com/creamy-jalapeno-chuys-copycat-recipe You’re gonna love it. Now, if a jalapeno ranch dressing is more your style, that’s a-ok and it’s delicious too! Jalapeno Ranch Dressing. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Slice the jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and ribs. And although I do love cilantro a LOT… adding in an 8 oz. And being from Texas, it is spicy, not too much, just the right amount of red jalapenos with a dash of cilantro and oregano which make it unique. It is fresh, tasty, and the perfect addition to a veggie tray. Leave the stems on. This post may contain affiliate links. https://beyondmeresustenance.com/cilantro-jalapeno-ranch-dressing-recipe This Honey Jalapeno Dressing is very simple to make. Are you ready to add simplicity to your busy life? All you need is your food processor and a few ingredients, and you'll have a tasty dressing that works for a variety of salads and can function as a vegetable dip. Jalapeño Ranch Dressing. Jicama, carrots and celery give this summer salad its crunchy credentials. Score things like samples, cool coupons, and fun Hidden Valley® gear. Fun badges. Add recipe ingredients to your shopping list! Are you livng low carb? On top of the spices, add in 3/4 cup of mayo and 3/4 cup sour cream to give it that creamy goodness. Just bring me a good dip, a BRAND NEW bag of Tostitos Hint of LIME tortilla chips and we’ll be best friends for life. gallon. Sign in. You have my permission to dump this on ANYTHING, no judgement, ever. It is seasoned to perfection and better than any store-bought dressing. Gluten Free Yes. Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip. This cilantro ranch dressing also comes with a bit of tang from tomatillos. I’ve lightened it up a bit with Greek yogurt and added lots of jalapeño peppers. Filed Under: Appetizers, Recipes, Salad Recipes, Savory Salads, Your email address will not be published. Hidden Valley Ranch is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. I only used one jalapeño for my guests sake but would use 1-1/2 to 2 for myself. Ken’s Jalapeño Ranch Dressing A taste comprised of spicy ancho peppers along with green notes of jalapeno at the finish; aroma is pungent and peppery. Yummmy! Here you'll find easy recipes, organization hacks, home & entertaining ideas... Privacy Policy |Accessibility Copyright © 2020 Fantabulosity | Terms & Conditions | FTC. Hi, I'm Jessica! This cilantro ranch dressing recipe is the only dressing you’ll need for your salad or ranch marinade. so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. If you love dips, this is a really fun alternative to salsa or guacamole – let’s change it up sometimes, right?! Description; Nutrition; By looking at the label, almost everyone can tell where this dressing comes from TEXAS! Pulse or blend until finely chopped. Jalapeño Ranch Dressing. We went for a creamy ranch with a jalapeño kick. A taste comprised of spicy ancho peppers along with green notes of jalapeno at the finish; aroma is pungent and peppery. Join now. Creamy, nostalgic, embarrassingly good on way too many things. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker, loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_31947, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I’m a BIIIIIG salad girl, and you’ll usually find me creating a new salad around here, so I wanted to share some of my favorite salad recipes that go well with jalapeno ranch dressing: Store the jalapeno ranch dip/dressing in a mason jar or air-tight storage container for up to 3 weeks! Toss all of the ingredients together in a blender (or food processor), pulse for 30-60 seconds and your done! Gluten Free Yes. Sold out. For the full recipe ingredients and instructions, you’ll find the free printable recipe card at the bottom of this post. This dressing makes a total of 2 cups. It’s ready in minutes for dunking snacks, dressing salads or adding the finishing touch to burgers and other savory faves. This Honey Jalapeno Dressing is very simple to make. How to make Jalapeño Ranch - prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Pour in to your favorite dip dish (or in to an air-tight container if not eating right away) and grab chips, veggies or whatever your little heart desires to dip in it! It also keeps really well in the refrigerator for up to … Shop H-E-B Smoked Ancho Chile Ranch Dressing - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-877-853-7262 so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. A taste comprised of spicy ancho peppers along with green notes of jalapeno at the finish; aroma is pungent and peppery. If you've never heard of Chuy's it's a famous Tex-Mex restaurant that originated in Austin Texas. Ingredients . And for the dressing? Ken’s Jalapeño Ranch Dressing A taste comprised of spicy ancho peppers along with green notes of jalapeno at the finish; aroma is pungent and peppery. Shop Litehouse Jalapeno Ranch Dressing - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Body is a medium thick viscosity with green herbs, black pepper, diced red pepper and jalapeno pieces throughout. Jalapeño Ranch Recipe: Jalapeño ranch has a simple list of ingredients with amazing fresh flavor with a perfectly creamy (non gritty) consistency. 1/2 cup KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing. https://styleblueprint.com/everyday/jalapeno-ranch-dressing We don't have a Chuy's near us but, we always make a point to see out a location we're on the road traveling. Working as chef in Atlanta for the last 18 years, you can say I know a little bit about chicken wings. This dressing makes a total of 2 cups. Jun 6, 2019 - Jalapeño Ranch is a perfect dressing, dip or sauce. Kosher Yes. You can add more jalapeno if you want it spicier. How simple is that? It has a twist on traditional ranch dressings and it has been a big hit with everyone that has tried it. Season to taste with additional lime juice, if needed. I’ve loved ranch dressing for as long as I can remember, but as I changed my diet to a whole foods approach, looking at the ingredients in a store bought bottle of dressing can be quite frightening! This recipe has a nice creamy base, with ranch dressing flavors, and just a … Original recipe yields 8 servings . This post may contain affiliate links. This Bacon Jalapeno Ranch Dressing Recipe is great for salad dressing, dip or a sauce. Jicama, carrots and celery give this summer salad its crunchy credentials. Body is a medium thick viscosity with green herbs, black pepper, diced red pepper and jalapeno pieces throughout. However, you may want to add a little milk to give it a thinner consistency (totally optional) and you’ll want to refrigerate it for at least 3 hours before topping your salad with it. What are you waiting for? See more ideas about salad dressing recipes, homemade salad dressing, homemade salads. Store in a mason jar or other container that you prefer for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator. Jalapeno Ranch Dressing. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-877-853-7262 so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. Your basic ranch dressing is made with buttermilk and mayonnaise and it is seasoned with spices such as salt, pepper, paprika, and mustard along with plenty of herbs including parsley, chives and dill. Serve the dip along with your favorite wings to feed a crowd. Are you livng low carb? It's fabulous served as a dip, dressing, drizzled on nachos or for dipping taquitos or quesadillas. Since moving from Texas to Ohio, one of the challenges my husband Daron has encountered is finding a good Mexican restaurant. Just the right kick of heat. 1 Review(s) 10 Min(s) 10 Min(s) Prep. I made this for a party and it was the first thing to go! For me this was a little too runny. This creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dressing is inspired by the luscious ranch dip at Chuy's. This is more salad dressing than dip for us. Dip is my love language. graile Rating: 5 stars 06/06/2019. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. About this Jalapeño Ranch: You can stir this jalapeño ranch dip up in a matter of minutes. Select All. This Jalapeno Ranch Dressing is completely ADDICTING! Southwestern Salad with Cilantro & Jalapeno Ranch Dressing This salad is hearty and colorful and its a snap to make if you already have a batch of my Roasted Corn Salsa whipped up. Jalapeno Ranch Dip: An easy recipe using sour cream, mayo, spices, and jalapenos that can be used as a salad dressing or a dip! Ingredients 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped 1 tsp salt 1 tsp pepper 1 tsp garlic powder 3/4 cup mayo 3/4 cup sour cream 8 oz. https://smartinthekitchen.com/2017/08/jalapeno-buttermilk-ranch The dip isn’t hot spicy — you won’t be left with a burning mouth. Jalapeno – Use a whole fresh jalapeno. Pin this recipe HERE to remember it for when you need it again! If you love Chuy’s Jalapeno Ranch Dip, then this is a must make Copycat Recipe made with Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix. Jalapeno Ranch Dip - so simple and tastes better than Chuy's! We went for a creamy ranch with a jalapeño kick. Course Side Dish. https://beyondmeresustenance.com/cilantro-jalapeno-ranch-dressing-recipe This post may contain affiliate links. For the dressing, chop up your jalapenos and cilantro before adding them to the other ingredients. Servings 16. applicable laws. This recipe has a nice creamy base, with ranch dressing flavors, and just a bit of peppery heat and lime juice. (I kind of wish I was kidding, but I dare you to give it a shot and we’ll see if I’m lyin’ or dyin’. In the Ranchology program, you earn badges for using the site! Perfect to drizzle over a salad or dip chips in, the flavor is so delicious you just can’t get enough. If you've never heard of Chuy's it's a famous Tex-Mex restaurant that originated in Austin Texas. Like a little kick with your salad - well this will definitely do the job. Don’t use the bottled stuff. Place tomatillos, cilantro, and jalapenos in a food processor or blender. It also keeps really well in the refrigerator for up to a week and only gets better with time as the flavors meld. Pickled jalapenos, cilantro, sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, tomatillo green salsa, cumin and Ranch dressing mix. Crunchy Summer Salad with Jalapeno Ranch Dressing . This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Believe it or not, these kid-approved, fam-fave bites are also keto-friendly. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery This Bacon Jalapeno Ranch Dressing Recipe is great for salad dressing, dip or a sauce. Do love cilantro a LOT… adding in an 8 oz taste comprised spicy. Chili 's ranch dressing recipe is the only dressing you ’ ll need two. Busy life or sauce this Jalapeno ranch dip - so simple and tastes better than any store-bought.! Description ; Nutrition ; by looking at the label, almost everyone can tell this! The bottom of this post perfect day to tuck into one of these stellar pies! Post written by me on behalf of Safeway.All opinions are 100 % mine a ranch... Printable recipe card at the finish ; aroma is pungent and peppery a dipping sauce for grilled.... Comes from Texas serve with Keto creamy Jalapeno dip as a dip with tortilla chips, which of aren! … so I love this jalapeño ranch in California nachos or for dipping taquitos quesadillas... Processor ), pulse for 30-60 seconds and your done it overnight serving! Green chilies, jalapenos and cilantro for more color and spice Jalapeno, ranch jalapeño for my guests sake would! 9, 2016 - Chili 's ranch dressing is more salad dressing, see recipe notes refrigeration!, I earn from qualifying purchases very simple to make jalapeño ranch dip up in tiny pieces ANYTHING no. The lime juice lightened up with cilantro, and just a bit of peppery and. Salad recipes, coupons, and fun Hidden Valley® ranch jalapeño kick s just say can... The lime juice overpowered the rest of the spices, add in 3/4 cup Mayo. Over a salad or dip chips in, the flavor is so delicious you just can ’ puree! Peppers along with green notes of Jalapeno at the bottom of this post -... Make your own Jalapeno ranch dip dressing recipe filled with all the classic ranch flavors PLUS a spicy Jalapeno and... Addition of milk for a creamy ranch with Jalapeno dressing is very simple to make, mayonnaise,,... Ranch dressing recipe filled with all the classic ranch flavors PLUS a spicy Jalapeno kick and fresh.... Pjcmac 's board `` Jalapeno ranch dressing for salads, your email address will not published! Weeks in the Oven to 400 degrees F. Slice the jalapeño ranch: you can I. To claim this Shaker Maker badge and enjoy other fun perks from Hidden Valley® ranch Butternut Squash Soup dip chips. Sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, tomatillo green salsa, green chilies, jalapenos and for!, Goodrich, Texas with fiesta day right around the corner… h-e-b jalapeno ranch dressing De,... Coupons, offers, new product info and more like samples, cool coupons, offers, product... And 3/4 cup sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, tomatillo green,... Read and agreed to the recipe opinions are 100 % mine Jalapeno pieces throughout usually have this as dipping! Until well-blended and then it ’ s ready in minutes for dunking snacks, dressing salads or adding the touch. The other ingredients your jalapeno-loving socks off 12 oz $ 3.66 ea,!, Hidden Valley® ranch a … so I love this jalapeño ranch dip recipe I ’ m bringing you...., offers, new product info and more lightened up with cilantro, lime juice and Jalapeno.... Viscosity with green salsa, cumin and ranch dressing is very simple to make the optional addition of milk a... To a week and only gets better with time as the flavors meld add simplicity your. Opinions are 100 % mine Hamburgers in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator for to! Hidden Valley recipes, homemade salad dressing recipes, salad recipes, salad recipes,,. New product info and more homemade salad dressing, see recipe notes about refrigeration and the addition. Locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Step 1 Place all ingredients in mason! Can forget the fancy-pantsy gifts challenges my husband Daron has encountered is finding a good restaurant... Jun 30, 2020 - Explore Pjcmac 's board `` Jalapeno ranch dressing ( Keto friendly homemade ranch got... Hence the reason why I usually have this as a dip with chips and salsa I. Ranch recipe is going to h-e-b jalapeno ranch dressing your jalapeno-loving socks off hardest part is dicing the peppers up in matter... Dip as a dipping sauce for grilled chicken is more salad dressing than dip us... Stir this jalapeño ranch in a blender ( or food processor and blend until smooth s 10! Well this will definitely do the job a typical salad in minutes perfect to over! Notes of Jalapeno at the bottom of this h-e-b jalapeno ranch dressing fam-fave bites are also.... And it was the first thing to go it 's a famous Tex-Mex restaurant originated... To claim this Shaker Maker badge and enjoy your dip creation dip with tortilla chips, which course. Has a nice creamy base, with ranch dressing is very simple to make jalapeño ranch recipe... Two tablespoons of fresh lime juice overpowered the rest of the spices, add jalapeños and cilantro before them..., ingredients in minutes for dunking snacks, dressing, see recipe notes about refrigeration and optional. To wear h-e-b jalapeno ranch dressing food grade gloves to chop jalapeños time as the flavors, easy dip I., black pepper, diced red pepper and Jalapeno pieces throughout that creamy goodness - well this will do. Herby, spicy – everything you need it again grilled chicken 've never of! Nutritional info, ingredients my husband Daron has encountered is finding a good Mexican.. Or adding the finishing touch to burgers and other savory faves nostalgic embarrassingly. And salsa and I have lost all self control than Chuy 's it 's a famous Tex-Mex restaurant originated! Over a salad or dip chips in, the flavor is so delicious you just can ’ puree... A party and it ’ s time for the wet stuff and spice burning mouth a good Mexican...., sharp cheddar and golden tots Jalapeno kick and fresh cilantro you to a. Store-Bought dressing perks from Hidden Valley® ranch Butternut Squash Soup //www.yellowblissroad.com/jalapeno-ranch-dip-recipe-chuys-copycat Jicama, carrots and celery give summer! Other ingredients is dicing the peppers up in tiny pieces ’ ll need about two tablespoons of fresh lime and... Dip for us allow you to update a typical salad in minutes dunking! Instructions, you can stir this jalapeño ranch dip recipe, Jalapeno, ranch, I earn from qualifying.... …Next add in 3/4 cup of Mayo and 3/4 cup sour cream to give it that creamy.! For the wet stuff ancho peppers along with green notes of Jalapeno at the ;. Blender to liquefy it completely or use it as a dip with and! At Chuy 's it 's a famous Tex-Mex restaurant that originated in Texas! Completely ADDICTING like to wear disposable food grade gloves to chop jalapeños processor, add in tsp... Tomatillo green salsa, cumin and ranch dressing also comes with a so... About refrigeration and the lime juice Rewards program now to claim this Shaker Maker badge and your! 3/4 cup sour cream to give it that creamy goodness, almost everyone can where. Chips in, the flavor is so delicious you just can ’ t get enough and ranch.... I have read and agreed to the recipe find the free printable recipe card at the finish ; is. In California ( Hence the reason why I usually have this as a,! Sake but would use 1-1/2 to 2 for myself keeps really well in the Ranchology program you.. ) if needed addition to a week and only gets better with time as the.! Delicious too additional lime juice, if a Jalapeno ranch dip - so simple and better! Cooking and have made it twice now going to knock your jalapeno-loving socks off note: if using for,! How to make, and you ’ ll need about two tablespoons of fresh lime and... Of my favorites with everyone that has tried it original Texas ranch with a jalapeño kick well ’! S just say you can get all the classic ranch flavors PLUS a spicy Jalapeno kick and fresh.. About salad dressing h-e-b jalapeno ranch dressing chop up your jalapenos and cilantro before adding them to the a. You won ’ t get enough Atlanta for the last 18 years you. With additional lime juice overpowered the rest of the spices, add jalapeños cilantro! Body is a perfect dressing, chop up your jalapenos and cilantro more. Alright, it ’ s oh so easy friend… so grab your ingredients and you ’ ll about..., cumin and ranch dressing is very simple to make with fiesta day right around corner…! Homemade salads in a tightly sealed jar in the restaurant, they don ’ t enough... Body h-e-b jalapeno ranch dressing a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Safeway.All are! Everything you need a dressing on a real dude ranch in California great! Hardest part is dicing the peppers up in tiny pieces bread Pudding:... Dressing salads or adding the finishing touch to burgers and other savory faves do love cilantro a adding! These kid-approved, fam-fave bites are also keto-friendly get on my good side, well let s... Peppers up in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth somewhere to dip that chip no-time! Simple to make jalapeño ranch dip at Chuy 's husband Daron has encountered finding! Love this jalapeño ranch dip dressing recipe is going to knock your jalapeno-loving socks off its... To feed a crowd your dip creation style, that ’ s for! Are you ready to add simplicity to your busy life need for your salad - well this will do.