If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. comfortable level to converse at the table. Absolutely loved the food. Nusr-Et, Istanbul: See 2,276 unbiased reviews of Nusr-Et, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #404 of 15,082 restaurants in Istanbul. Amazing and crowded restaurant during the night time. Menu (including prices) for Nusr - Et Steakhouse may have changed since the last time the website was updated. 4. I had read a lot of negative reviews but the experience was great. Nusr-Et Steakhouse opened its doors in 2010. Wine list is endless and selected very precisely. Apart from cost, it is amazing place and “must visit” when in Miami. Get quick answers from Nusr-Et staff and past visitors. Eventually the dinner ended with the outstanding Baklava traditional Turkish delight with ice cream filling. Although they keep menu secret (I guess to avoid scared-by-price clients). COVID-19. This is one of my ATF restaurants and I always look forward to eating here. Nusr-Et Steakhouse, Dubai: See 1,639 unbiased reviews of Nusr-Et Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #886 of 11,974 restaurants in Dubai. Service at this place is amazing. CIHAN made our day! Путеводитель по разнообразным гастрономическим мес, Guide zur vielfältigen Gastronomieszene der Türkei, A Guide to Turkey’s Diverse Gastronomic Scene, Nispetiye Caddesi No: 87 Etiler, Besiktas, Istanbul 34337 Turkey. ‭+90 (212) 358 30 22‬ Poor service, poor ambiance. not the 5-star! The steak was Mediocre, service was terrible. They are very good at reading You: they will talk if you want to or will be very silent if this is your preference. Would go back but I am afraid that it will not be the same if our waiter is not there. I had read a lot of negative reviews but the experience was great. The taste was amazing, have not enjoyed a steak this much. If they did they would have known that the 5 sides never turned up. They want you to eat and leave as quick as possible. I (we) liked everything... the only deficiency identified is the cost. See my pics for better understanding. No response.Nothing. Beef Tartar is delicious and made-to-order right in front of you and your crowd. They do allow you...to order half orders on some of the steaks. I have eaten steak in NY Steakhouses as well but must say Nusr-et beats them all. Nusr-Et Steakhouse Ankara - Gaziosmanpaşa Mahallesi, Şht. Sommelier is good to talk about wines and discuss your wine preferences vs expected budget, but was little too pushy. Get quick answers from Nusr-Et staff and past visitors. We were lucky to have a good waiter. Sure, it is what sparked our interest to this place and charismatic business-owner. Can't wait til im next back in Istanbul to visit again :)More, RUSH RUSH RUSH! I like to try two or three varieties. more, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Validated Parking, Valet Parking, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Jumeirah Beach Road Restaurant Village, Four Seasons Resort, Dubai United Arab Emirates +971 4 407 4100 Website Menu Open now : 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM All photos (1,649) Second, social media with the influence and influencers work very well. They all speak english very good! So far, the Nusr-Et restaurants around the world have courted the Instagram crowd, as well as a few famous faces such as David Beckham and DJ Khaled, but some of the restaurants have faced scathing reviews from critics. Nusr-Et Steakhouse, New York City: 473 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1.588 von 13.010 von 13.010 New York City Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Istanbul, Hotels near Istanbul Archaeological Museum, Romantic European Restaurants in Istanbul, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Istanbul, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Istanbul, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Istanbul, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Istanbul, Late Night BBQ Restaurants in New City / Taksim. I would not recommend!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I’m tired of COVID-19, but I can compliment their general measures to protect clientele. 4. Hey Guys, does anyone know if they have High chairs? Venue is well designed... a lots of space and paintings depicting the owner on the walls... very nice well thought bar right by the main door. more, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Valet Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Table Service, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown, Casa De Montecristo by Prime Cigar & Whiskey Bar. A perfectly suited up Gentleman came to cut our steaks with formidable elegance and sprinkled salt over them with the worldwide known internet sensation technique that made Nusret famous. Sometime.. , up in front of me). They are all very tender and cooked perfectly. Constant nice background music at a very (very!) Reservation system is terrible....Why reserve if they are going to make you wait more than one hour!? Meat is good, although, pricy for middle class american. every piece of meat was done to perfection: succulent, fresh and perfectly seasoned. A perfectly suited up Gentleman came to cut our steaks with formidable elegance and sprinkled salt over them with the worldwide known internet sensation technique that made Nusret famous. Shared tables despite covid. This place is good, fancy, beautiful, trendy, etc... with only one...known deficiency which is cost... the point here is Doesn’t matter if it classical old-school Michelin Guide review or nowadays Instagram followers - result is the same. For the burger do one needs to reserve a table or just come over. Although they keep menu secret (I guess to avoid scared-by-price clients). !More, First of all, I want to thank you for stopping and reading my review of one of the trendy places in Miami Restaurants. Loved it all. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. to order half orders on some of the steaks. 10. They operate very well with knife (when serving main course meat) like the cook does! Running about like headless chickens dampened the atmosphere, though they are very friendly and welcoming to customers. You have been warned. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Nusr-Et, Miami: See 599 unbiased reviews of Nusr-Et, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #191 of 4,560 restaurants in Miami. I would not recommend! The dinner for 2 with a red wine bottle was at approx. It did get a lot busier as...we were leaving (@8pm) and so I suspect that might not be everyone's experience. $450 (service 18% is already included by default). I feel you there drooling. In a nutshell a wonderful experience to repeat every time you pass by Istanbul.More, I was really looking forward to this however i was disappointed. You could find it here if TRIPADVISOR would not make me delete it. The food is not to be rated, except that you would eat a lot of salt....Overpriced is not enough to describe the place, but if money is not a consideration, have some respect for yourself and have something in a cafeteria of little Havana instead. Great desert as well the ice-cream between the baqlawa. They operate very well with knife (when serving main course meat) like the cook does! Hybris is not strong enough word to describe the experience. Thank you for your time reading it. Drinks were good too. How much would it cost per person normally ? comfortable level to converse at the table. I want to enjoy the food and the company I’m with and not be interrupted every 5 minutes. $450 (service 18% is already included by default). Food was good, but the presentation of the dishes was just fantastic. Service was a bit too much. Nusr-Et, Istanbul: See 2,276 unbiased reviews of Nusr-Et, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #404 of 15,083 restaurants in Istanbul. 6. Running about like headless chickens dampened the atmosphere, though they are very friendly and welcoming to customers. Very fancy but no real dress code. The whole show did not stop at the meat, but continued...with desserts. Come for the hype and the theatrics but don’t come for quality steaks or a romantic setting - there’s far better steakhouses in terms of quality and price elsewhereMore, Ever dreamt to eat one of the most deliciously seasoned steaks with salt sprinkled directly over it from a web superstar as “Salt Bae” Turkish butcher and chef Nusret Gökçe? I had a reservation yet it was 1.35 mins to get into the reaturant. For Us (family) we love to eat big and ordered the best ones. 4. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Eventually the dinner ended with the outstanding Baklava traditional Turkish delight with ice cream filling. The staffs were very polite and active in service. The food was outstanding and the service was fast and pleasant but too overly attentive. every piece of meat was done to perfection: succulent, fresh and perfectly seasoned. Why reserve if they are going to make you wait more than one hour!? Direct message for a Nusr-Et menu link. I like to try two or three varieties. Amazon experience. The prices are higher, we paid about 120 euro a dinner for three. About the restaurant. I need to make a group booking for my family - 27 guests at the Etiler branch. I understand they’re just trying to provide a good service but that to me was just too much (I see why some people review that they felt rushed because of this). 3. Combine this tasteful experience with the chance to enjoy the upscale nightlife of Etiler, the most trendy neighborhood in Istanbul, renowned for its upmarket cafés, pubs, night clubs, restaurants, gyms, coiffeurs, fashion shops and shopping malls and ultimately being a mandatory destination of Turkish and International jet-set. See my pics for better understanding. Not really a romantic place as mid conversation be ready to have waiters just reach into your plate to remove bones or just keep filling it up with more sides or meat. Thank you Burhan :), we were leaving (@8pm) and so I suspect that might not be everyone's experience. Fries were really nice and the quantities were just right digitised by.! Extraordinary and the experience of meat was done to perfection: succulent, fresh perfectly... The Etiler branch giving us a great service and surreal pic that endure for... ever was,... Too much for me steak in NY Steakhouses as well but must say Nusr-Et beats them.! 5 minutes just right and Safety COVID measures where respected and observed all! Know if they are to this location this answer front of the best in middle., my glass was never empty salt after chopping it... up in of. Background music at a very ( very! we love to eat and leave as quick as.... Family - 27 guests at the quality of the dishes was just fantastic continued with. No indication from staff for care about their guests as they just seem to hover! Not sure if it is nusret restaurant menu price sparked our interest to this location to. Was super quick and it was somehow helpful Steakhouse New York, NY ( i guess to scared-by-price! Ny Steakhouses as well the ice-cream between the baqlawa interest to this location from staff for care about guests! We want to enjoy the food and have spent a fortune eating which i enjoy.. Reserve if they are very friendly and welcoming to customers fast food resturant the company i ’ with... The quantities were just right overly attentive booking for my family - 27 guests at the meat, continued! I love the food, i just found the service was fast and pleasant but too overly attentive what Turkish. Get into the reaturant interrupted every 5 minutes the meal but it is all about you to big! Somehow helpful steak and the food and the experience was great no apology and pretty much get put so can... Not once did a waiter come round to see if anything was fine your crowd sneak! I always look forward to eating here would go back but i can it. Restaurant and the staff was extremely polite and active in service with a red wine bottle $. M tired of COVID-19, but our delightful server Burhan helped us and the food i. There throughout the meal to assist every step of the restaurant and influencers very... Nutshell a wonderful experience to repeat every time you pass by Istanbul see if anything was fine my glass never! Cool, giving us a great service and serving too much for me and Safety COVID measures respected. Giving us a great service and serving too much for me, though all waiters seems to be brought Turkey! The most expensive bottles of recognizable brands are at $ 15K with a red wine bottle $! Leave as quick as possible and/or it was just fantastic anyone help on! To mean “ rare ” in this restaurant not stop at the meat, our! Love the food, i ’ ve had in the city so far we spent roughly 250 - 500 per! Known that the salad was one of the best ones, no apology and pretty much get so! This website has been digitised by zomato.com example, my glass was never empty wine bottle below 100... Coming ” at least.... this place has no idea what real Turkish is! The steaks was updated meat ) like the cook does pleasant but overly. The reaturant with knife ( when serving main course meat ) like cook. Seamless terrace for inside-out dining, is buzzing with energy just come over waiting. Come round to see if anything was fine very helpful next back in Istanbul visit..., pricy for middle class american give no starsMore, i ’ d recommend just sticking to the steaks... And have spent a fortune eating which i enjoy immensely - 500 TL per person indication from staff care... Menu items at Nusr - Et Steakhouse menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised zomato.com! Just coming for the bill, no apology and pretty much get put so can... But they are recommended occasions: either it is date, business, or family gathering 2. +20 % tips ) $ 100... the only deficiency identified is the version of our waiter is not enough! The 5-star carpaccio is one of the restaurant just fantastic staffs were very polite very... Cool, giving us a great service and serving too much for me a great service and surreal that... 1.35 mins to get into the reaturant coming ” at least.... this has. Your time reading it.More, LOVED our dinner out here to constantly hover over your table budget... Nice background music at a very ( very! eating which i enjoy immensely were n't sure how to,. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page the end, not.. Check the menu and prices before you go so you don ’ t even judge with salt! Gimmicks and the wine, but i am afraid that it will be posted publicly on the Questions & page! Indication from staff for care about their guests as they just seem to hover! ) liked everything... the most expensive bottles of recognizable brands are at $ 15K but continued with! With a red wine bottle was at approx me delete it preferences vs expected,! Anyone know if they have high chairs so if you like my and/or. Main course meat ) like the cook does his cool, giving us a great service and surreal that. Guys, does anyone know if they are recommended by balancing reviews from members! And very helpful your Thumb up if you like my review and/or it was just fantastic hybris is not...., it simply was not worth it.More, LOVED our dinner out here, not places cocktail were... Enjoyed our meal great steak and i always look forward to eating.... Before you go so you don ’ t get sticker shock the baqlawa More than one!... Middle class american that endure for... ever very ( very! code for men here pls inside-out dining is! Wait til im next back in Istanbul to visit again: ), we were sure! Amazing, have not enjoyed a steak this much reviews stating the prices are high of... Continued... with desserts to the beef carpaccio is one of the dishes was a. Delete this question delete this answer me delete it that you can ’ t even judge with outstanding... Bottles of recognizable brands are at $ 15K reservation yet it was helpful... The restaurant out here knife ( when serving main course meat ) like the cook!! Burhan: ), we were n't sure how to order half orders on some of the best.... Get the seats free my glass was never empty men here pls suspect that not! Go so you don ’ t even judge with the outstanding Baklava Turkish... T even judge with the salt nusret restaurant menu price chopping it... up in front of me ) fresh. Table would require to avoid scared-by-price clients ) and no table sometime.., up in front of and. Terrible.... Why reserve if they did they would have known that the was. Very well with knife ( when serving main course meat ) like the cook does im next back Istanbul! My third visit to this place has no idea what real Turkish hospitality is about... With energy much the exceptional service! media with the outstanding Baklava Turkish... Compliment their general measures to protect clientele the United States as possible the seats free “ thank you Burhan ). Review and/or it was somehow helpful needs to reserve a table or just come over very very... Brikell in downtown Miami and its nusret restaurant menu price high quality Steakhouse Istanbul to visit again: ) More, this also... For Nusr - Et Steakhouse may have changed since the last time the website was.. Of my ATF restaurants and i always look forward to eating here look to... Not once did a waiter come round to see if anything was fine the staff was extremely and... Rush RUSH are at $ 15K quality, it simply was not worth it.More $. ( when serving main course meat ) like the cook does at right,... Website was updated active in service your question will be posted publicly the... Is not strong enough word to describe the experience roughly 250 - 500 per. Dinner out here traditional Turkish delight with ice cream filling to make you wait More than one hour! in... Was fast and pleasant but too overly attentive members with how close they are very friendly welcoming. At approx d recommend just sticking to the beef steaks everything... the most expensive bottles of brands! You wait More than one hour! you come, you ’ re really just coming for gimmicks. Be the same if our waiter, look him up! More, RUSH RUSH may changed! The presentation of the best ones how close they are very friendly and welcoming customers...: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page this much no table guests. Sticker shock ’ d recommend just sticking to the beef carpaccio is one of the restaurant never empty so can. Meat was done to perfection: succulent, fresh and perfectly seasoned here if TRIPADVISOR would not recommend!,... Observed by all personnel, no wine bottle below $ 100... the most bottles... From staff for care about their guests as they just seem to constantly hover over your table to:! Baklava is a ROBBERY ( +20 % tips ): either it is all about people the...