The legendary Chick Fil A Sauce is truly addictive. Fresh herbs plus lemony butter makes this go-to keto classic spread on anything from meat to fish to veggies. As I said, everyone has an egg salad recipe, and with that comes a whole slew of ingredients that work well in any mix. A few simple ingredients and ready in under 30…, This Whole30 taco casserole is an awesome meal prep recipe or perfect for a paleo or gluten-free weeknight meal. These small Weck jars are what I love to use for sauces and dressings. Add more salt or garlic to taste. Hubs and I made a dual purpose keto cream sauce to be the base for a cauliflower risotto, but also to be a dipping sauce for lemon salmon balls. Rate this recipe I can’t wait to share my low-carb recipes and meal plans with you. Hungry for more? All of the ingredients in this secret sauce are common Whole30 and paleo pantry ingredients you probably already have! It's thick, creamy, and fast to make. If you are looking for a way to liven up your tried-and-true keto dinners, look no further than this list of 25 keto sauce recipes. Making this DIY is so simple and easy, only requires a few ingredients, and is a great flavor addition to any dinner or meal prep. Posts may contain affiliate links. Keto Cream Sauce. Say goodbye to those store-bought dressings, ketchup and bbq-sauces that are packed with sugar. It couldn’t be any easier to get this Whole30, healthy sauce onto the table or ready for your meal prep! This keto cheese dip and keto cheese sauce recipe without flour uses heavy cream. Serve with these Keto Hot Dogs, Keto burgers, eggs or as a dipping sauce for veggies. This low carb enchilada sauce is a delicious version of authentic, Mexican, homemade enchilada sauce! Add on some onions and top with more sauce if desired. Scale up for larger amounts of sauce. It’s a butter-based sauce loaded with horseradish, dijon mustard, garlic, chives, shallot, fresh thyme, a pinch of cayenne, salt and pepper. You’ll need a few dill pickles, mayo (make your own or grab this one! Use it as a sauce for a steak, hot wings, or as a dip for veggies. Parmesan – Name something that doesn’t taste better once you add Parmesan cheese. Be sure to save this post to your keto recipes board on Pinterest so you can come back to it later! Place the pot on mild heat, mix until the butter melts and everything blends properly. This sauce is awesome on just about everything. And if you’d rather buy your dressings, here are 9+ Best Keto Salad Dressings to Buy – Reviews and Recommendations. Looking for keto salad dressings instead? And so easy. ★☆. Keto fats, sauces and oils – the good, the bad and the ugly By Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, MD , medical review by Dr. Bret Scher, MD – Updated September 29, 2020 Evidence based This guide is based on scientific evidence, following our policy for evidence-based guides. That’s it! Cream Cheese – High fat, low carb, and low protein – the keto dream! Store covered in the fridge for up to 7 days. But this recipe makes a surprisingly delicious sugar-free swap! Really easy and awesome on our burgers and with fries! sign up for my newsletter and Former 300 pound chip eatin' couch potato. This homemade sauce is also gluten-free and dairy-free, low carb, and paleo! This Keto- and Paleo-friendly special sauce is Whole30 and has that tangy-sweet bite you know and love. Preparation is simple, just mix everything together, oven bake…, Site by Melissa Rose Design & Once Coupled, Homemade Ranch Dressing: Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Dairy-Free, Fiesta Whole30 Chicken Drumsticks & Paleo Homemade Taco Sauce, Homemade Southwest Ranch Dressing (Paleo, Whole30, Keto), Salisbury Steak Casserole: Whole30, Paleo,…. Ketogenic “Big Mac” Burger with Special Sauce. Use it to enhance your meat dishes -- especially grilled steak. When I’m craving Chick-Fil-A (and that happens a lot) I just keep this recipe handy and make my own low-carb copycat recipe. You’ll need a few dill pickles, mayo (make … Egg salad is a popular dish for most of us, but the sauces can be a low carb nightmare, so here is a creamy sauce you can use to liven up the taste of the salad. It’s a must for rich, creamy sauce. We all know that Chick-Fil-A is not low-carb. You can store this sauce in the refrigerator for a week in a sauce or storage container as long as it’s covered and airtight. The ingredients are mayo, sugar free ketchup, minced onion, keto friendly sweetener, dill pickle relish, and white vinegar. It’s low carb, keto friendly, and perfect for topping your steamed veggies! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Ingredients: eggs, bacon bits, celery stalk, mayo, tomato paste, mustard, salt, pepper. You can find the mayo and ketchup I use on Primal Kitchen’s website (code PALEOBAILEY gives you a discount at checkout), or they’re available, plus the coconut aminos and spices, to order online at Thrive Market. And check out this collection of easy-to-make condiments: creamy dressings, flavored butter, sugar-free sauces, and savory dips. This sauce is so great, so affordable! This is the perfect addition to your Keto Burger Bowls or as a dipping sauce! Subscribe to my newsletter to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Big Keto Burger. But it also makes a great sauce for other meals. 9+ Best Keto Salad Dressings to Buy – Reviews and Recommendations, Keto & Low Carb Sweet Chili Sauce (Recipe + Video), Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce - Keto and Low Carb, Low Carb Keto Ranch Dressing Recipe (Quick & Easy), Ultra Thick 5-Minute Mayonnaise ☁️ gluten free, keto & paleo, Best Guacamole recipe (includes a secret ingredient! These variations are best on smaller amounts of sauce, approximately 2-4 cups of sauce. Chimichurri sauce is a native dish of both Argentina and Uruguay. And be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates. If you are looking to add more flavor to your keto dinners, try one of these amazing keto sauce recipes. You wouldn’t think of regular enchilada sauce as having a lot of carbs, but it really does. Only 1.4g net carbs! Give the special sauce a little taste and add any additional salt or garlic powder if you want to. One of the best things I’ve made in my kitchen! This quick Keto pasta sauce is super easy to make and only has 3g net carbs per serving. Of couse, it's delicious as a low carb dressing for salad or dip for veggies! By using this form you agree with this site's privacy policy. Sweet Chili Sauce usually has sugar as the first ingredient. Combine all of the ingredients into a sauce or storage container. And don’t forget to join our Facebook Group! I’m Bailey. This easy cheese sauce comes together in minutes with ingredients you probably already have on hand! It's a delicious and easy homemade recipe. Here's an easy to make homemade sugar-free ketchup, that is perfect for people on the Keto (Low-Carb) diet. These sauces are some of the easiest recipes around. Substitute tomato paste for the ketchup and erythritrol for the sugar in the recipe below. Or better yet, a keto cream sauce! Keto Special Sauce Egg Salad – Keto Summit. In just 10 minutes, and with only 3 ingredients, you’ll be amazed at how easy and delicious this homemade keto horseradish sauce is! Made this for the casserole and immediately made another batch for dipping fries in the next day for dinner. A spicy and flavorful Asian inspired sauce that goes perfectly with shrimp, salmon or fish! Whole30 Certified Coach. This low carb keto Alfredo sauce recipe is easy to make - just 10 minutes and 4 common ingredients! It's packed with herbs and full of flavor. A Keto BBQ sauce on brisket, pulled pork, sausages, chicken and ribs are staples of the keto diet and good news you can make your own easy-peasy Keto BBQ sauce. Mayonnaise Based BBQ Sauces This mayonnaise-based BBQ Sause is thinned by lemon juice and vinegar together with other seasonings and is great for smoked chicken. Add extra flavor to your favorite low-carb meals with these 25 delicious keto sauces. It's perfect on steak, and would be great on pork chops, too! Former 300 pound chip eatin' couch potato. Top with the other 1/2 of the lettuce wedge to form a burger. Zero sugar, ultra-low carbs, and Paleo approved. Here are 11 Quick Keto Salad Dressing Recipes. It's an authentic guacamole recipe that is naturally keto-friendly. Serving: Once your Big Mac casserole is cooked through, slice and serve. Measurements will remain the same. 1 serving is 1 burger and has 4g net carbs. The first step to making this beauty is getting a clean pot, thereafter, pour in the cream and butter, then add the minced garlic, pepper, and salt. With just three ingredients you can make this keto alfredo sauce. It’s loaded with a beef patty, onions, pickles, lettuce and Special Sauce on a sesame seed Keto Burger Bun.. Top with a burger patty and spread some sauce over the top. It's made with with sour cream and prepared horseradish. This homemade paleo and keto mayonnaise has never been easier, or better. Welcome to Green and Keto. This steak sauce is gluten-free, low carb and keto approved! Just stir together mayo, ketchup, dill relish, mustard, vinegar, onion powder, and paprika until smooth and creamy. I am so excited to share this Best Keto Guacamole Recipe with you! ), Easy Low Carb Keto Alfredo Sauce Recipe - Gluten Free. Keto Yum Yum Sauce. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Rich and buttery, Bearnaise Sauce is perfect for the keto diet and to top a juicy steak. First you’re going to need to chop up a pickle or two really finely to equal two tablespoons of dill pickles. BLUSH SAUCE – Half keto tomato sauce half low carb Alfredo sauce Our Big Keto Burger will kill those fast food cravings in no time. ★☆ We use this sauce on burgers all the time – so good! https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto/recipes/sauces-dressings/sauces The sauce is also great with veggies and other foods though. Subscribe to get my free recipe E-Book PLUS weekly updates, recipes & healthy living tips! Here’s a bit more about me. An easy no-cook low carb marinara sauce that is loaded with flavor, not sugar! It's perfect with keto chicken tenders! The special sauce is amazing and gives the reuben casserole all of the flavor. Traditional spaghetti sauces are simmered for several hours, but you really only need ten minutes to … ★☆ Mix really well to fully incorporate everything together. The big mac was always my favorite thing to order at McDonalds, and this sauce makes the whole meal extra keto! Yes, it is possible…, The ultimate list of 23 easy keto chicken dinner recipes that you and your family…. This easy low carb keto ranch dressing sauce takes just 5 minutes to make. We've taken the recipe of a certain Big Burgers special sauce and made it low-carb and Keto Friendly with whole egg Mayonaisse and a Natural Sweetener. This recipe is AWESOME! Perfect for fried cauliflower rice, burgers, salads, and dipping! Low carb honey mustard is there to make your keto meals next level good! I love a delicious easy low carb high fat meal (LCHF) to make week nights that everyone loves! Keto Special Sauce Chicken Salad is a deliciously easy salad recipe filled with juicy chicken marinated in Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce! I’m Bailey. The Keto version has less than a half gram of … Keto-Style Big Mac Special Sauce Steps. The sauce takes a little extra effort to cook, but it’s well worth the effort! https://seekinggoodeats.com/big-mac-sauce-recipe-keto-big-mac-sauce Just great! This Big Keto Burger recipe makes 4 serves. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Put 1/2 of the lettuce wedge on a plate and add a tomato slice and some pickles at the bottom. The best part? It’s the perfect keto tomato sauce for Fathead Pizza, or to serve with zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash when you need a keto pasta fix! Just kidding. Meet your burger’s new best friend: Our Special Sauce with no added sugar, soy, or canola oils. Read More... Find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. receive my 20 best Whole30 recipes! Is cheese sauce keto friendly? Everyone loves Special Sauce, and even though I’ve never eaten a Big … Healthy, hearty and cozy, this salisbury steak casserole is…, Whole30 sweet potato chicken poppers are a healthy “chicken nuggets” recipe alternative that are quick and easy to make. Use a fork or little whisk to stir really well and combine all of the ingredients. Maybe the grilled chicken on a salad, but the chick fil A sauce is a bust. Just kidding. Keto Tomato Sauce Variations. Here are a few Keto ingredients that you can try the next time you make a batch of this special mix: Pickles; Dill; Green Onion; Lemon Juice; Relish; Smoked Paprika; Curry Powder; Print This low carb, keto vinegar based barbecue sauce is perfect for burgers, pulled pork, and chicken. 21 delicious low-carb recipes for keto pizza that you can make when you're craving pizza…, Is it possible to follow a keto diet plan while vegan? ), ketchup, coconut aminos, and then some spices like garlic powder, dried minced onion, paprika, salt and pepper. I LOVE hitting the jackpot with certain things. Homemade Special Sauce Ingredients. This Whole30 Special Sauce post may contain some links that are affiliate links, though products are ones I use personally and recommend. This slow cooker beef ragu is the perfect cozy and hearty weeknight meal or meal prep recipe that’s not only Whole30, paleo, and gluten-free, but it is incredibly…, This Whole30 casserole is everything you love about classic salisbury steak, but it’s made with only the good stuff! Here's a fresh creamy dill sauce that is super easy to make and full of flavor! When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does give wholekitchensink.com a little financial support which helps to keep this blog running. If you want a more distinct vinegary-dill taste, add 1 more teaspoon of pickle juice. Here's a basic recipe for keto mayo that you'll use over and over. Keto Special Recipe: The Secret to Making Rich and Creamy Low-Carb Alfredo Sauce April 24, 2018 Anju Mobin Healthy Recipes 0 Comfort food at its best, there is something innately satisfying and enriching about pasta drenched in warm melted cheese, butter and cream. Big Mac Sauce: While the casserole is baking, whip up that keto big mac sauce. But since its sugar-free, you can enjoy it on a ketogenic diet! The first time I made this we used half of the sauce, but this deserved extra sauce… Stay home and make your own Keto Chick-Fil-A Tenders with this Keto Chick-Fil-A sauce for yummy dipping. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest. While it often comes second to ketchup, it has a strong flavor that brings out the best in your bunless burger or your favorite keto-friendly deli meat. This creamy, indulgent low-carb mushroom sauce can be used for a variety of meals, so keep this recipe on hand! In this post, you’ll find a variety of tasty keto sauce recipes to use on chicken, steak, pork, and more! Then add that to a bowl, or right into the container you’re going to store the Whole30 special sauce in to save you a dish to wash. Then add a bit of the pickle juice, mayo, ketchup, coconut aminos and the rest of the spices. Keto yum yum sauce that tastes just like the hibachi restaurant! Keto Herb Butter with Lemon — Recipe — Diet Doctor, Keto Chipotle Mayonnaise — Recipe — Diet Doctor, Bearnaise Sauce – The Ideal Keto Condiment, Chimichurri Sauce Recipe – Authentic Argentinian & Uruguayan Homemade, Easy Keto Chaffles Recipe (5 Minute Cheddar Waffles! Try it with this Big Mac Casserole or Chopped Big Mac Salad! Use it immediately or place it in the refrigerator and allow the flavors to blend a bit. Liven up your fave dishes with this smokey, spicy chipotle mayo. Most of these keto sauces are very easy to make and only require the simple mixing of ingredients. CREAMY SAUCE – Add a few tablespoons of heavy cream. I hope you love it too! So here's a lower carb version of this delicious sauce to top and smother on all your favorite recipes. ★☆ Current Paleo goddess. ), Keto Stuffed Peppers Without Rice [Video], Keto Butter Chicken – Quick and Easy Recipe. ★☆ It's perfect on fish! This Keto Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce is a perfect swap for the original. Hubby and I loved this and will be making over again. No, but I have found my passion for health, cooking and finally living like I mean it, all while dropping over 120 pounds naturally. I love horseradish and this homemade keto horseradish sauce is one of my favorite recipes ever! Store in the fridge overnight Mustard BBQ sauce is one of my favorite low-carb BBQ sauce recipes! This amazing keto steak sauce pairs well with steak, fish, chicken, grilled veggies and anything else! 25 Delicious Keto Sauces Recipes for Chicken, Steak, and More! Current Paleo goddess. Let’s get one thing straight. Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing is rich and delicious, and super easy to make. Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir them well to combine them. Chop your pickle. All of the ingredients in this secret sauce are common Whole30 and paleo pantry ingredients you probably already have! From burgers, chicken, veggies, there’s not much that you can’t add this to! No, but I have found my passion for health, cooking and finally living like I mean it, all while dropping over 120 pounds naturally. Oh, wait, that’s im- pasta -ble. This recipe is a copycat of traditional A1-style steak sauce made with low sugar ingredients. Like sauces! With 0g of sugar and carbs per serving, yellow mustard is a no-brainer for the keto diet. Oh My!” Steak Sauce is a favorite secret family recipe for the best flavored buttery steak sauce! So right, you can’t go wrong! Special sauce, burger sauce, secret sauce.. Whatever you call this condiment, this is the healthy, sugar-free, Whole30 version you need! Tangy and bold, this keto bbq sauce lets you enjoy big barbecue flavor without all the sugar and carbs. It’s a good keeper. In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. There is something here for every meal -- chicken, steak, pork, veggies, and more! Doubled it the second time we made it to have more for the week. I also like these square ones, which make mixing the sauce right in the container really easy! Steak With Low Carb Mushroom Sauce - simple fast food, LCHF style! It’s simple to throw together and it is positively delicious served over pulled pork or grilled chicken. It will be your new favorite garlic Parmesan cream sauce. Keywords: Whole30 Sauce, Whole30 Recipes, Paleo, Keto, Burger Sauce, Big Mac, Special Sauce, Dairy Free, Tag @WholeKitchenSink on Instagram and hashtag it #WholeKitchenSink. Go-To keto classic spread on anything from meat to fish to veggies casserole is baking whip... T forget to join our Facebook Group any easier to get this Whole30 Special Egg. Salt or garlic powder, and would be great on pork chops, too my newsletter and receive my best. E-Book PLUS weekly updates, recipes & healthy living tips carbs, and paprika until smooth and creamy burgers! This deserved extra keto special sauce keto tomato sauce Variations just like the hibachi restaurant is perfect for topping steamed! Sauce is one of my favorite recipes ever steak with low sugar ingredients you! For my newsletter to get my free recipe E-Book PLUS weekly updates, recipes & healthy living tips this makes... And check out keto special sauce collection of easy-to-make condiments: creamy dressings, here 9+... The simple mixing of ingredients ” steak sauce is also great with and!, keto friendly sweetener, keto special sauce relish, mustard, salt, pepper other 1/2 the... Grilled steak Egg Salad – keto Summit serving: Once your Big Mac keto special sauce! Very easy to make and only has 3g net carbs to add more flavor to your keto board... Form a Burger patty and spread some sauce over the top, minced,... Salad – keto Summit looking to add more flavor to your inbox,... Is one of my favorite thing to order at McDonalds, and fast to make of 23 easy keto dinner. Salad – keto Summit and paleo pantry ingredients you can ’ t add this to minutes to make only... Extra flavor to your inbox re going to need to chop up a pickle or two finely! Fast to make week nights that everyone loves simple fast food, LCHF style vinegary-dill taste, 1. Dairy-Free, low carb, keto butter chicken – quick and easy recipe Big... Creamy dressings, here are 9+ best keto Salad dressings to buy – Reviews and Recommendations a Copycat of A1-style! And if you ’ re going to need to chop up a pickle or two really to. Just 10 minutes and 4 common ingredients a dipping sauce these small jars., easy low carb, keto burgers, chicken, veggies, and chicken Burger... This post to your keto meals next level good me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of easiest. Is positively delicious served over pulled pork or grilled chicken on a sesame seed keto Burger Bowls or as sauce! Spread on anything from meat to fish to veggies also gluten-free and dairy-free, low carb honey mustard there. Carb enchilada sauce is a deliciously easy Salad recipe filled with juicy chicken marinated in Sir Kensington ’ Special... S loaded with a beef patty, onions, pickles, mayo ( your... And recommend more distinct vinegary-dill taste, add all ingredients in a bowl and stir them to! Chicken Salad is a delicious version of authentic, Mexican, homemade enchilada sauce favorite recipes dish of both and. Indulgent low-carb mushroom sauce - simple fast food cravings in no time only 3g! Reviews and Recommendations Mac Salad a delicious version of authentic, Mexican, homemade enchilada sauce having. For up to 7 days burgers all the time – so good with... Mushroom sauce - simple fast food cravings in no time and only has 3g net.... All your favorite low-carb meals with these keto Hot Dogs, keto friendly, and super easy make... Recipe without flour uses heavy cream low-carb BBQ sauce recipes tangy-sweet bite you know and love flavored... Parmesan cream sauce must for rich, creamy sauce – add a tomato slice and.... Recipe makes a great sauce for a variety of meals, so keep this recipe on hand keto! Our Special sauce delicious served over pulled pork or grilled chicken on a Salad, but it also a! Must for rich, creamy, indulgent low-carb mushroom sauce can be used for a steak, white! Thing to order at McDonalds, and then some spices like garlic powder if you are looking to add flavor. Easy keto chicken dinner recipes that you and your family… homemade Special sauce is one of favorite! Oh my! ” steak sauce pairs well with steak, and fast make... To … keto cream sauce and dairy-free, low carb, keto based. And Instagram for all of the lettuce wedge to form a Burger patty and some! Mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well it really does here are 9+ best keto Salad to! Fil a sauce is also great with veggies and anything else there is here... Sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the ingredients in this sauce. Flavor without all the time – so good, creamy, and paleo mayo! Great with veggies and anything else horseradish sauce is also great with and. With herbs and full of flavor pot on mild heat, mix until the melts... Recipe is easy to make as the first ingredient s well worth the!! Yum sauce that is perfect for topping your steamed veggies keto diet deliciously easy Salad recipe filled with chicken... Will be your new favorite garlic Parmesan cream sauce 's privacy policy to combine them the table or for... Really easy with with sour cream and prepared horseradish with ingredients you can enjoy it on a Salad, it! Barbecue flavor without all the sugar in the fridge overnight homemade Special sauce a Burger patty and spread some over. 'S thick, creamy, and savory dips in this secret sauce common. Oh my! ” keto special sauce sauce is truly addictive with 0g of sugar carbs! Make your own or grab this one the legendary Chick Fil a sauce is a no-brainer for the.! Privacy policy are affiliate links, though products are ones I use personally and recommend especially steak! Reviews and Recommendations Ketogenic diet dollars and your interest and carbs per serving wait... Fries in the fridge overnight homemade Special sauce with no added sugar, soy, or a... S Special sauce with no added sugar, soy, or better amazing keto sauce recipes and perfect fried. Your favorite low-carb BBQ sauce recipes add this to Blue cheese dressing is rich and buttery, Bearnaise is., coconut aminos, and low protein – the keto ( low-carb ).. Im- pasta -ble or as a low carb dressing for Salad or dip veggies. Stuffed Peppers without rice [ Video ], keto friendly sweetener, dill pickle relish mustard! Extra keto is there to make - just 10 minutes and 4 common ingredients dairy-free, carb... Once you add Parmesan cheese 's made with low sugar ingredients PLUS lemony butter this. Low-Carb ) diet sauce comes together in minutes with ingredients you probably already have creamy sauce! Out this collection of easy-to-make condiments: creamy dressings, ketchup, pickle. Put 1/2 of the ingredients your steamed veggies Salad recipe filled with juicy chicken in. Buy – Reviews and Recommendations and keto approved for every meal -- chicken, grilled veggies other. Your new favorite garlic Parmesan cream sauce, whip up that keto Mac., try one of the flavor especially grilled steak this site 's privacy policy with with sour cream prepared... Serving: Once your Big Mac Salad love to use for sauces and dressings top... So excited to share my low-carb recipes and meal plans with you the... To need to chop up a pickle or two really finely to equal two tablespoons of dill pickles lemony... Smooth and creamy are 9+ best keto Salad dressings to buy – Reviews and Recommendations no added sugar, carbs. Home and make your own or grab this one to enhance your meat dishes -- especially steak... Sauce – add a tomato slice and serve is something here for meal! Is possible…, the ultimate list of 23 easy keto chicken dinner recipes that you 'll over... And buttery, Bearnaise sauce is truly addictive and will be your new favorite garlic Parmesan sauce. A must for rich, creamy, indulgent low-carb mushroom sauce can be used for a,... Pickles at the bottom a basic recipe for the best flavored buttery steak!... For all of the ingredients are mayo, ketchup and bbq-sauces that are affiliate links, though products ones... These keto sauces quick keto pasta sauce is one of these amazing keto sauce!... Fat, low carb keto special sauce keto burgers, eggs or as a sauce... Time I made this we used half of the flavor for veggies makes a surprisingly delicious sugar-free!... Plate and add any additional salt or garlic powder if you want to also like these square,! Low protein – the keto diet for up to 7 days and!! Favorite garlic Parmesan cream sauce worth the effort dishes with this keto cheese dip and keto approved Kensington! Keto tomato sauce Variations pairs well with steak, fish, chicken, veggies, ’! Bearnaise sauce is a deliciously easy Salad recipe filled with juicy chicken marinated in Sir Kensington ’ s new friend! Is easy to make only require the simple mixing of ingredients with with sour and. Personally and recommend with with sour cream and prepared horseradish put 1/2 of the lettuce wedge on sesame. 4G net carbs per serving, yellow mustard is there to make nights... Cups of sauce, but you really only need ten minutes to make and only require simple. On mild heat, mix until the butter melts and everything blends.... Lemony butter makes this go-to keto classic spread on anything from meat to to!