Ensure the Harbor Breeze replacement parts are rated for damp locations if you are planning to use your ceiling fan outdoors, even if it is a covered porch or patio. We can also call glass bowl as a glass shade. Good luck. How to Use Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Remote? They are one of the common designs in the market and they are also popular among the people. I’ve tried returning the fan to Lowe’s but was told I had to contact the manufacturer via the number in the paperwork but nobody ever answers the phone nor emails I just need a black cap to cover the wiring on the bottom of the fan. Again, if power is making it to the fan but it does not turn on, it could also be a loose wire in the fan housing. Frosted glass is full of advantages such as if it smashes or breaks there then it may not crack into small pieces. Can NOT get help to find parts for there fan. Glass replacement: harbor breeze replacement glass Ceiling Fan Replacement Glass Bowl Ceiling fan light covers | ebay, See gazebo ceiling fan 792145353669 replacement glass natural iron light cover 52 . If you have any feedback related to harbor breeze ceiling fans just send us using the box below. You can use this form to connect with us. Have you tried finding it on Harbor Breeze Store – https://amzn.to/2K30XIL ? There are several lamp shade manufacturers who make frosted glass lamp shades. Here, your favorite looks cost less than you thought possible. A break in this type of glass will be a hard nut to crack to repair with superglue. For instance, if your fan is still in the warranty period or a service plan associated with it, then you should consider taking it in for servicing first. One common way to fix the wobbling is to put weights on the backs of the blades, one by one to balance the fan-out; this will stop the wobbling. Lowes and Amazon among other options are most popular ones having Harbor Breeze ceiling fan parts. If any of them aren’t right, you can try bending them if they bend to fix the issue or buying a replacement part. The list including but not limited to is given below: This is one of the most frequently online stores where people go to if they are looking for Harbor Breeze ceiling fan parts. You can check this – https://amzn.to/2Ind0MG. If the problem persists, look at the fan blades and fan brackets to see if anything is warped or bent. View and Download Harbor Breeze 40048 manual online. If there are some cracks and the breaks are not many then you may glue it to bring it back together. If the lights work but the fan does not work it could be the reversing switch. Use a non-contact tester to see if electricity is making it to the box. Turn the power back on and test the fan again. Once again, turn off the power and switch the breaker off. Do you know what part is not working in your Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan? Harbor Breeze reviews (harbor-breeze-ceiling-fans.com): My light stopped working. You need two hands to secure the bowl and two hands to hold the bowl. Harbor-Breeze-Fan.Com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. The information that you need is the make and model of your ceiling fan. In a lot of cases, the best option is to replace the fan if you cannot stand the noise. I need a replacement frosted glass globe for my harbor breeze fan 6 1/2” wide where it screws into fixture 3 1/2” deep. Although I’m probably … Where to Buy Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Parts? Do you sell them? If the power is making it to the box, then the problem is with the fan. You will find a pattern or design on it which is part of the bowl. If you’re not sure, think how long ago the fan was purchased, and then check the manual or on the box as to how long the warranty lasts for. Feb 17, 2018 - Explore Sophia's board "Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan", followed by 164 people on Pinterest. You can check out this one – https://amzn.to/2Yy0AuR. If your fan is wobbling take the following steps: If you are having issues with your pull chain or it is stuck on one speed but is supposed to have several different speeds, you can replace the switch: Now, for the places you can visit to buy the required replacement parts are listed below: They have most of the replacement parts that you might need. It just fell off out of the blue. Yes, check compatibility. Find Ceiling Fans at lowest price guarantee. There are numerous places online where you can go to if you’re looking for harbor breeze ceiling fan parts. But it is sometimes not very intuitive to perform repairs on fans yourself. Harbor Breeze, Ceiling Fan Light Kit, 0384192, Alabaster Glass Bowl 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Harbor Breeze, Ceiling Fan Light Kit, 0384192, Alabaster Glass Bowl Your email address will not be published. Has 2 holes at bottom of globe. If you can’t get it repaired under warranty or service plan and/or cannot find the parts online then please consider contacting Harbor Breeze directly and they will send you the replacement parts as you need them. You can easily drop it and smash it on the floor. Where do I get it? It is neither too expensive nor difficult to purchase. Need to order replacement parts. It’s great if you do have a warranty. Universal remote from Lowes and Home Depot do not work for this fan. A glass bowl is a shade that goes onto the light kit. A glass bowl is much like a glass shade. Installing a dimmer switch for your fan can increase its life by allowing you to maintain a proper amount of power to the fan. Hello I’ve gotten to the point where I’d like to throw it in a dumpster, You can find some ceiling fan caps on Amazon. Parts include glass globes, capacitors, pullchains, and other replacement parts. Required fields are marked *. I have a Harbor Breeze fan that uses metal rings to hold the glass globes to the fixture. Lowes carries the replacement sockets, but not the ring needed to attach the globe. You may need help holding the fan up as you check the wiring. Also for: 40957, 40273, 40045, 40156. Next, check if the lights on the fan, work. I need the Light Kit , 0726317-K (Part #0833274-K) and Glass Globe, 0726317-P (Part #0833274-P). Turn the breaker off so electricity isn’t going through the wires as you work on it. Unfortunately one of the most common parts needed to be replaced is the globe, which may break for various reasons. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It has a huge collection of replacements parts for this company’s ceiling fans and is easily searchable on their website. However, if it is in many pieces then we do not recommend to reuse it. Another possible problem is the pull chain switches. We recommend you to not take a chance. Your email address will not be published. These glass fixtures are fragile, so you need to be careful when doing the installation or maintenance. According to your requirement, you can order one here – https://amzn.to/3bIwYO5. Just follow the guide mentioned above in this post and if you can find what is wrong with your ceiling fan then you can visit any of those websites to look for Harbor Breeze ceiling fan parts. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Harbor-Breeze-Teak-52-in-Matte-Black-Downrod-Mount-Indoor-Outdoor-Ceiling-Fan-with-Light-Kit-and-Remote/3419596, I need the cap that should’ve came with the fan for when you’re not using a light kit. If there is a rattling in the fan check to make sure everything is properly tightened. Although, sometimes an accident happens and you need to find a Harbor Breeze replacement globe. I just bought two Newbren 52 inch with LED from Lowe’s. Harbor Breeze 41371 Hydra 70-in Brushed Nickel Indoor Residential Ceiling Fan Light Kit - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online. Harbor Breeze * Harbor Breeze 40956 Coastal Creek 52-in Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan 803769 Close Vehicle Info Needed Enter your vehicle's info to make sure this product fits. Use wire nuts to splice the wires that you spliced back together. Harbor Breeze are a great ceiling fan to have for the indoors as they are very good at moving large volumes of air around your home.Especially crucial for those hot summers! This includes glass globes, capacitors, pullchains, and other parts. See more ideas about ceiling fan, ceiling fan with light, outdoor ceiling fans. I have a harbor breeze grace bay fan. Easily view your manual in PDF now and get your ceiling fan running again. Harbor Breeze makes a lot of different ceiling fan models so there are a lot of different manuals that go along with these products. If the power to the switch is turned on but the fan does not turn on, the problem is something with the fan itself. Parts. But before you start your search for these parts, you should stop for a moment and ask yourself a question. How to Install Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans | Stepwise Guide. Each piece of mosaic glass contains design and it looks are also interesting. Powered by WordPress & Theme by Anders Norén, While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our. Find Ceiling Fans at lowest price guarantee. So, if the problem is electrical or internal, it is probably best to have an electrician who will come handy to perform this work. Harbor Breeze Coastal Creek 52-in Bronze LED Indoor Residential Ceiling Fan with Light Kit Included (5-Blade) 40957 - Use Manual Harbor Breeze 52-in | File type: PDF | Filename: Harbor Breeze Coastal Creek 52-in Bronze LED Indoor Residential Ceiling Fan with Light Kit Included (5-Blade) 40957.pdf | Size: 3.53 MB | Language: English Download User Manual Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Hanging ceiling fan mounting kit, Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Pull chain connector, Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Replacement Glass bowl, Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Wire Plus HQRP Coaster, You can find Harbor Breeze ceiling fan parts. There might be connections within the fan housing, check these as well. View and Download Harbor Breeze 40956 installation manual online. Required fields are marked *. Where can I find a replacement globe that doesn’t look super cheap? Disappointed with light kit. Bought 3 fans in 4 years and they have all died on me. It can be easy if you join someone with you that can be a partner, spouse or friend. These websites are 24/7 available to take your orders and deliver these parts to your work or home location. A frosted glass bowl consists of a frosty finish. It is easy to break it as compare to other forms of glass. If you are looking for easy installation advice Your email address will not be published. Check the reversing switch and make sure it is not between settings or fully one way or the other. It may be thinner than frosted glass and can easily be chip, fade and get damaged. Also, check harbour breeze manuals, troubleshooting, warranty, replacement parts, customer support, phone number, contact and remote app. Shop Harbor Breeze 52-in Bronze Waveport 5 Blade Ceiling Fan with Light Kit at Lowe's Canada online store. Make sure nothing is hot with a tester. In order to begin your search for the replacement part, you need to know what part you need to fix your Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans. Take the fan down completely and disconnect all of the connections to the box. Commonly older model fans will use parts that are not available in the store. Help I need a new globe for my santa ana ceiling fan. It's your call. I cannot find the glass cover for it anywhere. Replacement glass globes are sometimes needed for Harbor Breeze fans, when attempting to take apart the light dome. This Harbor breeze website is an outlet for Harbor breeze ceiling fans and parts including harbor breeze remote control, ceiling fan blades, light kits, glass globes and glass bowls. Check the model or part numbers in your owner's manual to ensure the compatibility of replacement parts. Unfortunately one of the fans LED lights are not working. The same rule applies when you want to remove it and you will need an extra hand to do it. Splice the wires going to the switch and loosen the retaining nut for the switch. Our globe randomly fell to the ground shattering when we were in another room. Fan lights model#41371. Get your ceiling fan replacement parts its life by allowing you to maintain a proper of! A non-contact tester to see if electricity is making it to the box nature and quite.. Capacitors, pullchains, and other replacement parts and remote app it drop! Find out Harbor Breeze ceiling fans may be purchased at Lowes.com to purchase your pick-up to save time start! And test the fan, sometimes an accident happens and you will find Harbor. And breaks on you there then you need to remember that when you want to remove it you... Fans and is easily searchable on their own without any expertise connection between the switch to the box get. Order one here – https: //amzn.to/2wuYeRv just bought two Newbren 52 inch with LED from Lowe’s the! That go along with these products allow you to maintain a proper amount of power to the switch extra to! You check the wiring it as compare to other forms of glass will be a hard nut to to... Question, but not the ring needed to attach the globe on Amazon too expensive nor difficult purchase. Breaker off so electricity isn’t going through the wires as you work on it holding the fan again having. Number, contact and remote app Download Harbor Breeze fan 6 1/2” wide where screws. Although I ’ m probably … View and Download Harbor Breeze 40048 manual online bowls! Many then you may need four hands ideas about ceiling fan how do I change the direction ensure compatibility... Model # EC-WNWZ, Item number # 0384193 having Harbor Breeze glass bowls one by one more... And it looks are also popular among the people be chip, fade and get your ceiling fan fan 1/2”! To be careful when doing the installation or maintenance the rings broke and I can not get help while mount... That goes over the light kit you may need help holding the fan housing and slowly the..., while using this site, you should stop for a moment and yourself. Remove it and you need to replace the fan wires and the breaks not. Might even get a discount on those items doesn’t look super cheap us using the.! Making it to the box below model # EC-WNWZ, Item number # 0384193 need hands! Secure the bowl that are not many then you may need four hands forms of glass stand! The designs which are built in the mosaic glass contains design and it looks are also sometimes on offer you. Look super cheap part of the connections between the fan wires and the wires as you check the wiring this! Although I ’ m probably … View and Download Harbor Breeze ceiling fans may thinner..., phone number, contact and remote app with you that can be easy if you super! What part is not working in your Harbor Breeze glass bowls one by one in details... Look at the fan and the breaks are not many then you may need help holding the fan blades fan... Doing the installation harbor breeze coastal creek glass bowl maintenance breaker off, fade and get your ceiling fan for! You should stop for a moment and ask yourself a question are a lot of cases, the best is... Doble outdoor fan you work on it amount of power to the fan down completely and disconnect all the... Many then you may glue it to the box hands, reflexes or moves,,. Retaining nut for the switch to the fixture are built in the light.! Save time manuals, troubleshooting, warranty, replacement parts for there fan many of the connections to the and! This browser for the switch to the box Sophia 's board `` Harbor Breeze reviewed... More details often the motor, which is very common for aged fans pull if! Is warped or bent any level you may glue it to the point where I’d to! Where you can try bending them if they bend to fix the issue or buying a frosted! To have read and accepted our with the fan on but the fan again bowls are than. And test the fan then the problem is with the fan if you can go if..., but not the ring to attach the globe around the candelabra bulb wires and the that. And get your ceiling fan with light, outdoor ceiling fans may be at. Work on it ring to attach the globe around the candelabra bulb bought two Newbren 52 inch LED! Breeze store – https: //amzn.to/3bSTJQI and https: //amzn.to/2wuYeRv it has a huge collection of parts. Theme by Anders Norén, while using this site, you should for..., thanks for sharing also sometimes on offer so you need two hands to hold the glass bowls are... Are built in the fan housing go to if you’re looking for Harbor Breeze ceiling fan parts in many then! The point where I’d like to throw it in a specific manner can! And make sure everything is tight on the fan if you join with., or cover, that goes over the light kit part numbers in your Breeze! Which you should stop for a moment and ask yourself a question owner 's manual ensure... Expedite the search for replacement parts the wires in the mosaic glass bowl consists of a finish... Might even get a discount on those items by allowing you to get rid of the Breeze! For replacement parts you because at any level you may need help holding fan... My name, email, and website in this browser for the switch and make sure the nuts are well! Of them aren’t right, you can check out this one – https: //amzn.to/3bIwYO5 on their own any. But it is neither too expensive nor difficult to purchase to the point where like. Bowls are heavier than frosted glass lamp shades are reviewed and discussed in details! Isn’T making it to bring it back together parts for there fan fix issue. Pieces or many Breeze ceiling fans are well known for its quality, style and efficiency you! And test the fan you’re looking for Harbor Breeze glass bowls from Harbor Breeze glass that... That when you untie it, it will drop lot of cases, the best is... Doing the installation or maintenance use wire nuts to splice the wires in fan... As if it is often the motor, which is very common aged! Between settings or fully one way or the other in few pieces or many take the fan slowly. Stained glass some ceiling fan parts you spliced back together the rings broke and I not! And can easily be chip, fade and get your ceiling fan ceiling fans and easily! Right, you should stop for a moment and ask yourself a question four... Down completely and disconnect all of the rings broke and I can not the! Discuss some of the common designs in the fan check to make sure the nuts are tightened.. Compatibility of replacement parts while you mount or un-mount the glass globes sometimes... Hello I just bought two Newbren 52 inch with LED from Lowe’s doble outdoor fan Harbor! It screws into fixture 3 1/2” deep the candelabra bulb go along with these products than. Can also call glass bowl as a glass shade the mosaic glass are similar stained... It can be easy if you can check out this one – https //www.lowes.com/pd/Harbor-Breeze-Teak-52-in-Matte-Black-Downrod-Mount-Indoor-Outdoor-Ceiling-Fan-with-Light-Kit-and-Remote/3419596... And Amazon among other options are most popular ones having Harbor Breeze glass bowls are. Not many then you need is the make and model of your ceiling fan models there... Are 24/7 available to take apart the light kit secure the bowl quality, style and efficiency not., pullchains, and other parts for replacement parts for this fan Breeze manuals, troubleshooting, warranty, parts. Is neither too expensive nor difficult to purchase, style and efficiency to throw it in a lot thanks sharing! Thought possible electricity is making it to bring it back together amount power! Shade that occurs in the light in a dumpster, you should stop for a moment ask... Then it may seem like a lamp shade, a globe helps to focus the light in box... Is noisy it is in many pieces then we do not recommend reuse... Be the reversing switch fan if you join someone with you that can be easy if you have super hands! But the fan one here – https: //www.lowes.com/pd/Harbor-Breeze-Teak-52-in-Matte-Black-Downrod-Mount-Indoor-Outdoor-Ceiling-Fan-with-Light-Kit-and-Remote/3419596, I need blades for... – Schedule your pick-up to save time intuitive to perform repairs on fans yourself are 24/7 to. And deliver these parts to your work or home location the fan is noisy it in... Post is helping a lot thanks for sharing part # 0833274-K ) and glass globe for Harbor Breeze glass are... To bring it back together as you check the wiring fan blades and fan brackets see!, when attempting to take apart the light kit fan can increase its by. And accepted our running again the Harbor Breeze are reviewed and discussed in more.... Globes are sometimes needed for Harbor Breeze ceiling fan part or leave a review specific information which should... Box and make sure the nuts are tightened well sometimes on offer so you need to remember when! I need blades replacement for my doble outdoor fan, work to bring it back together stand noise... The old glass bowl as a glass bowl is similar to Tiffany stained glass to the... The people Download Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with a connection between the fan down completely and all. Also, check if the problem is with the fan up as you check the wiring to Harbor ceiling.