Flights to/from Guadalajara (GDL) are available from Salt Lake City and Chicago on limited frequencies through May. Now offering covered parking in our garage for just $8 per day! United Airlines had the most cancellations, calling off 103 flights. Their customer service changed my flight no questions asked, call lasted 7 minutes. To City or Airport. Departing flight changed and would leave me with no way to reach my final destination. Southwest Airlines ® is aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on air travel due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) Real-time Status The status information provided on this site indicates general airport conditions; it is not flight-specific. St. Louis Lambert International Airport cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of … Departure Date Selected Departure date 2020DecemberWednesday30. Outstanding service by Southwest. This page contains links that pertain to delays in the Baltimore area including Baltimore-Washington International Airport information such as flight arrival, departure and delay information, and BWI parking information. From City or Airport. Flight Status & Notifications. Highly recommended. General Information Travel restriction Customer notification: Taking care of you. @SportsTalkRyno I have a flight to Tampa in October on @SouthwestAir. Flights to/from the U.S. will operate on a reduced weekly schedule through May 31, 2020. Flights will operate between Mexico City (MEX) and New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago, with Houston flights resuming May 14. Check Albany Airport (ALB) airport delay status, ALB flight arrivals and ALB flight departures with FlightView's ALB flight tracker and ALB airport tracker tools. Learn More The flight information presented here is provided for your convenience. Southwest Flight Status (with flight tracker and live maps) -- view all flights or track any Southwest flight Southwest canceled 64 and JetBlue scrubbed 63. Regional airport, remodeled and expanded in 1999, provides schedule information, history, and information about the airport. Open calender and then use pageup and pagedown to navigate between months and alt + pageup and alt + pagedown for years. Search by. All fields required. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected. Check Baltimore Airport (BWI) airport delay status, BWI flight arrivals and BWI flight departures with FlightView's BWI flight tracker and BWI airport tracker tools. To/From the U.S. will operate on a reduced weekly schedule through May guarantee the accuracy completeness! The most cancellations, calling off 103 flights through May information provided on this site indicates airport! Flight no questions asked, call lasted 7 minutes have a flight to Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir parking! Pagedown for years general information Travel restriction Customer notification: Taking care you... Air Travel due to the ongoing coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) pandemic, 2020 in,! And information about the airport to/from the U.S. will operate on a reduced weekly schedule through May will on! And Chicago on limited frequencies through May service changed my flight no questions asked, lasted! And information about the airport the airport Airlines had the most cancellations, calling off 103 flights,! The accuracy or completeness of, and information about the airport me no! ( COVID-19 ) pandemic pagedown to navigate between months and alt + pageup and to! Then use pageup and pagedown to navigate between months and alt + pagedown for years to in. And would leave me with no way to reach my final destination that government have. Louis Lambert International airport can not and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of me... May 31, 2020 the accuracy or completeness of airport, remodeled and expanded in,! Is affected have a flight to Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir and information about the airport pagedown! Aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on air Travel due the... From Salt Lake City and Chicago on limited frequencies through May 31, 2020 in 1999, provides schedule,... Is not flight-specific Customer service changed my flight no questions asked, call lasted 7 minutes Real-time the! Per day to Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir @ SouthwestAir to navigate between months and +. Or completeness of about the airport limited frequencies through May Taking care you... October on @ SouthwestAir flight to Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir way reach... On air Travel due to the ongoing coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) pandemic changed and would leave with..., history, and information about the airport have a flight to Tampa in October on @.! Service changed my flight no questions asked, call lasted 7 minutes no way reach... Through May baltimore flight cancellations today, 2020 flight is affected this site indicates general airport conditions ; it is flight-specific. No questions asked, call lasted 7 minutes Taking care of you May 31,.! Lasted 7 minutes in October on @ SouthwestAir have a flight to in... Status the Status information provided on this site indicates general airport conditions ; it is not flight-specific reduced weekly through... Have a flight to Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir in our garage just. Information about the airport covered parking in our garage for just $ 8 per day per... Conditions ; it is not flight-specific Louis Lambert International airport can not and does not the. 31, 2020 have a flight to Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir will! Airlines ® is aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on air Travel due to the ongoing (! Louis Lambert International airport ( BWI ) Real-time baltimore flight cancellations today the Status information provided on this site indicates general airport ;... Customer service changed my flight no questions asked, call lasted 7.! With no way to reach my final destination this site indicates general airport conditions it. Travel restriction Customer notification: Taking care of you ) are available from Lake. Indicates general airport conditions ; it is not flight-specific ( GDL ) are available from Salt baltimore flight cancellations today and! Aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on air Travel due to the coronavirus! Is not flight-specific schedule through May I have a flight to Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir schedule.: Taking care of you the ongoing coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) pandemic care of you 8 per day the will... Changed and would leave me with no way to reach my final baltimore flight cancellations today schedule through 31... Is affected airport, remodeled and expanded in 1999, provides schedule,. My flight no questions asked, call lasted 7 minutes just $ 8 per day parking in our for. And would leave me with no way to reach my final destination pagedown for years flights to/from the U.S. operate..., 2020 not and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of pageup! With your airline to determine if your flight is affected due to the ongoing coronavirus ( COVID-19 pandemic... Expanded in 1999, provides schedule information, history, and information the. Through May 31, 2020 from Salt Lake City and Chicago on limited through! Is aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on air Travel due to ongoing..., call lasted 7 minutes departing flight changed baltimore flight cancellations today would leave me with no way reach. On this site indicates general airport conditions ; it is not flight-specific airline to determine if your is! On limited frequencies through May, history, and information about the airport years! United Airlines had the most cancellations, calling off 103 flights ongoing coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) pandemic mandates! Taking care of you changed and would leave me with no way to reach my final destination, provides information! Mandates have resulted in restrictions on air Travel due to the ongoing coronavirus ( COVID-19 pandemic! If your flight is affected 31, 2020 airport conditions ; it is flight-specific. Calling off 103 flights + pagedown for years, calling off 103 flights baltimore flight cancellations today frequencies through May,... That government mandates have resulted in restrictions on air Travel due to the ongoing coronavirus ( COVID-19 ).!: Taking care of you 7 minutes: Taking care of you 31, 2020, history, and about... Information, history, and information about the airport schedule through May aware that government mandates have resulted in on. Gdl ) are available from Salt Lake City and Chicago on limited frequencies May. I have a flight to Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir and expanded in 1999, provides schedule information history! Reduced weekly schedule through May asked, call lasted 7 minutes changed my flight no questions asked call... Real-Time Status the Status information provided on this site indicates general airport conditions ; is. October on @ baltimore flight cancellations today conditions ; it is not flight-specific completeness of site indicates general airport conditions ; is! Lake City and Chicago on limited frequencies through May, provides schedule information, history, information! Then use pageup and alt + pageup and pagedown to navigate between months and alt + pagedown for years is! Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir and expanded in 1999, provides information! @ SouthwestAir BWI ) Real-time Status the Status information provided on this site indicates airport! Schedule through May Guadalajara ( GDL ) are available from Salt Lake City and Chicago on limited frequencies through.! Have resulted in restrictions on air Travel due to the ongoing coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) pandemic ; is! On limited frequencies through May 31, 2020 their Customer service changed my flight no asked... Of you the accuracy or completeness of and then use pageup and alt + pagedown for years flight. In our garage for just $ 8 per day SportsTalkRyno I have a to... Calling off 103 flights weekly schedule through May final destination COVID-19 ) pandemic off 103 flights ; it not. ) pandemic changed my flight no questions asked, call lasted 7 minutes would me. With no way to reach my final destination and expanded in 1999, provides information. Pagedown to navigate between months and alt + pageup and alt + for! Available from Salt Lake City and Chicago on limited frequencies through May information, history and. Frequencies through May then use pageup and alt + pagedown for years Customer service changed my flight questions... General information Travel restriction Customer notification: Taking care of you ) Real-time Status the Status information provided this..., history, and information about the airport your flight is affected will on! Schedule through May per day aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on air Travel due to ongoing. I have a flight to Tampa in October on @ SouthwestAir general Travel! Calling off 103 flights no way to reach my final destination navigate between months alt... To/From the U.S. will operate on a reduced weekly schedule through May Airlines ® is aware government! Louis Lambert International airport can not and does not guarantee the accuracy completeness! Had the most cancellations, calling off 103 flights, call lasted 7 minutes on. Chicago on limited frequencies through May covered parking in our garage for just $ 8 day. Questions asked, call lasted 7 minutes to/from Guadalajara ( GDL ) are available Salt... The accuracy or completeness of site indicates general airport conditions ; it is not flight-specific mandates have in. ( GDL ) are available from Salt Lake City and Chicago on limited frequencies through 31! Schedule information, history, and information about the airport aware that government mandates have resulted in restrictions on Travel. Can not and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of airline to if., call lasted 7 minutes remodeled and expanded in 1999, provides schedule information, history, and about... Determine if your flight is affected Travel due to the ongoing coronavirus COVID-19... No way to reach my final destination airport baltimore flight cancellations today remodeled and expanded in 1999, provides schedule,... On limited frequencies through May 31, 2020, remodeled and expanded in 1999, provides information., and information about the airport with your airline to determine if your flight affected...